There is a lot to find out about mushrooms.
- Go on forays and meet with us; look at the Events page and foray preparation.
- Find out who we are and what we do on the About page.
- If you want to learn about identification of fungi check out the resources
- Check out what’s ‘seasonable’ on the Recipes page.
- For “How to Pick” info, look at the article Picking Mushrooms
- For foray leaders you will want to review the checklist.
- Visit the Blog including historical posts
Next up February 15 : Using Your Mushroom ID Book with Paula Peters
Now is the time to renew your membership for 2020!
If you like movies check out Fantastic Fungi the movie. MMS has filled three showings at the Parkway Theater in Mpls and LSMS has this set this up in Duluth on March 16 at 1:30 pm. Check the LSMS Facebook page for details (soon).
Check out an interesting article about mushrooms helping a central American indigenous community overcome abusive loggers and government oppression.
Newest on the Recipe page: Blue Oysters and Greens
Another find for cooking is Umamiandus, a family website with wonderful mushroom recipes including the…
An informative article about this topic (from another area).