There is a lot to find out about mushrooms.
- Go on forays and meet with us; look at the Events page and foray preparation.
- Find out who we are and what we do on the About page.
- If you want to learn about identification of fungi check out the resources
- Check out what’s ‘seasonable’ on the Recipes page.
- For “How to Pick” info, look at the article Picking Mushrooms
- For foray leaders you will want to review the checklist.
- Visit the Blog including historical posts
Can I Eat it?
Check out the new Comments on Edibility at the beginning of the Recipes page.
Newest recipe: Dryad’s Saddle with Fish Vera Cruz Style.
An informative article about this topic.
2018 Membership Is Due
Print and send in the membership form and sit back as a member through the coming foray season.