There is a lot to find out about mushrooms.
- Go on forays and meet with us; look at the Events page and foray preparation.
- Find out who we are and what we do on the About page.
- If you want to learn about identification of fungi check out the resources
- Check out what’s ‘seasonable’ on the Recipes page.
- For “How to Pick” info, look at the article Picking Mushrooms
- For foray leaders you will want to review the checklist.
- Visit the Blog including historical posts
- Heard around the Great Lakes Region and beyond.
June 17, 2017 Basket Making Class
The Paul Bunyan Mushroom Club will be having a basket making class on June 17th in Perham, MN. Cost of the class is $40. Basket will have a handle and be a great size for mushroom gathering. If someone wants a basket, but doesn’t want to make it, a finished basket may be available for $35. Preregistration is needed:
July 22, 2017 PBMC Foray near Hackensak
Members watch your email for location and meeting information.
July 22, 2017 (9am – 3 pm)