There is a lot to find out about mushrooms.
- Go on forays and meet with us; look at the Events page and foray preparation.
- Find out who we are and what we do on the About page.
- If you want to learn about identification of fungi check out the resources
- Check out what’s ‘seasonable’ on the Recipes page.
- For “How to Pick” info, look at the article Picking Mushrooms
- For foray leaders you will want to review the checklist.
- Visit the Blog including historical posts
September 28, 10:00am – foray and pot luck – Bemidji State Park
This year we will start to plan next year’s forays at the Fall Meeting. Bring your ideas and consider ‘hosting’ a foray. Watch for an email to members with directions or contact the membership director.
Newest on the Recipe page: Nameko
An informative article about this topic (from another area).