There is a lot to find out about mushrooms.
- Go on forays and meet with us; look at the Events page and foray preparation.
- Find out who we are and what we do on the About page.
- If you want to learn about identification of fungi check out the resources
- Check out what’s ‘seasonable’ on the Recipes page.
- For “How to Pick” info, look at the article Picking Mushrooms
- For foray leaders you will want to review the checklist.
- Visit the Blog including historical posts
Larry Weber — January 19 11:00am — Bemidjii Food Shelf
See the Events page for more info.
More of the winter educational meetings will be out soon
Just like the seed catalogs…books you may want to check out.
Organic Mushroom Farming and Mycoremediation by Tradd Cotter
Deeply impressive. The most complete and accessible growers guide. Full of practical information from beginner to professional.
Allure of Fungi by Alison Pouliot
Primarily a photographer and naturalist, this looks to be a beautiful book. Published in Australia, one gets a picture of other places as well.
Newest Recipe: Mary’s Mushrooms and Wild Rice
An informative article about this topic.