There is a lot to find out about mushrooms.
- Go on forays and meet with us; look at the Events page and foray preparation.
- Find out who we are and what we do on the About page.
- If you want to learn about identification of fungi check out the resources
- Check out what’s ‘seasonable’ on the Recipes page.
- For “How to Pick” info, look at the article Picking Mushrooms
- For foray leaders you will want to review the checklist.
- Visit the Blog including historical posts
May 18, 10:00am -first foray of the year
Watch for an email to members or contact the membership director.
Mushroom Short Course and Event at Sax-Zim Bog August 17
Not a club event but an interesting area near Meadowlands, MN.
Newest Recipe: Mary’s Mushrooms and Wild Rice
An informative article about this topic (from another area).