Don’t miss the foray and potluck at Bemidji State Park on October 8.
There is a lot to find out about mushrooms.
- Go on forays and meet with us; look at the Events page and foray preparation.
- Find out who we are and what we do on the About page.
- If you want to learn about identification of fungi check out the resources
- Check out what’s ‘seasonable’ on the Recipes page.
- For “How to Pick” info, look at the article Picking Mushrooms
- For foray leaders you will want to review the checklist.
- Visit the Blog including historical posts
Mycoflora Training Comes to the North
Minnesota’s mycoflora group, a part of MMS which is documenting the fungi in Minnesota, is holding a training and identification workshop at Itasca on September 29th 9 am to 5 pm with an optional dinner there. Read the invitation from Nan Etzwiler/ Anna Gerenday and send the registration as soon as possible.
Can I Eat it?
Check out the new Comments on Edibility at the beginning of the Recipes page.
Newest recipe: Chanterelle Biscuits with Chicken
An informative article about this topic.