There is a lot to find out about mushrooms.
- Go on forays and meet with us; look at the Events page and foray preparation.
- Find out who we are and what we do on the About page.
- If you want to learn about identification of fungi check out the resources
- Check out what’s ‘seasonable’ on the Recipes page.
- For “How to Pick” info, look at the article Picking Mushrooms
- For foray leaders you will want to review the checklist.
- Visit the Blog including historical posts
Forays are over for the year…join us for an informative meeting.
January 20th: Mike Kempenich (Gentleman Forager)
February 24th: John Lambrecht (Minnesota Mycological Society)
April 28th: Annual Meeting
See the Events page for more details.
HOT FLASH for winter starved mushroomers:
Hey Shroomers, We are wanting to a build southern mushroom community! We have a good start with our successful 5 year shiitake festival but we have GROWN and are now a fruiting body. We are teaming up with a success story ~ Tradd Cotter, Mushroom Mountain, Easley, South Carolina. The 1st Florida Mushroom Festival is fixin' to be the biggest Spore Down the South has ever seen! Hoe Downs are for folks with hoes. We are a growers festival that is open to Southern Input and Southern Growers and anybody else, for that matter. Come! List us in your promo and websites! Be a Sponsor!!! Thanks!!!!!! Blessings, Pat High ~ http://pmhigh.com/fest.html
2018 Membership Coming Up
Print and send in the membership form and sit back as a member through the coming foray season.